This guide is for adding an user account impersonation role in O365 application. Follow the steps given below.
1. Please visit the exchange admin panel by clicking the following URL
2. Select the permission section to add impersonation permission as shown in the following image.
3. Create a new admin role by clicking the add icon (+) as shown in the image below.
4. Add the application impersonation permission to the admin role.
5. Add member to the permission.
6. Select the admin user who installed the Syscloud application from the list as shown in the image below.
7. Complete the steps by saving the admin role